Featured New Orleans Recipe: Bananas Foster
Banana's FosterView Bananas Foster History and Recipe
Bananas Foster is Brennan's Signature Dish and the most requested item on the restaurant's menu.
More N'awlins Recipes!
Check out these other favorite recipes from New Orleans' best restaurants.
- Bread Pudding - Pascal's Manale
- Creole Crawfish and Tasso Chowder - The Bombay Club
- Crabmeat Broussard's - Broussard's Restaurant
- Crabmeat Stuffing - Mulate's
- Crawfish Etouffee - Mulate's
- Bananas Foster - Brennan's Restaurant
- Creole Gumbo - Antoine's Restaurant
- Oysters Louisiana - Acme Oyster House
- Blackened Stuffed Pork Tenderloin - 7 on Fulton
- New Orleans Pralines
- Pan Roasted Chicken Breast with Wild Mushrooms, Andouille
and Natural Pan Gravy - Court of Two Sister
- Gravlax, House Cured Salmon with Dill, Akavit and Caraway
- Ralph's on the Park
- Sweet Potato Catfish with Andouille Cream Drizzle - Red Fish Grill
- Lobster with Truffle Butter
- Sweet Potato Praline Casserole
- Tasso with Five Pepper Jelly
- Pecan Pie
- Oysters Jaeger
- Mike's Special
- Red Beans and Rice
- Crawfish Ravioli
- Shrimp Ravioli
- Shrimp Remolaude Sauce
- Oyster Artichoke Soup
- Wake Up Duck- Suis Generis
Please continue to check back as we add more of N'awlins favorite recipes!