Mike's Shrimp Special
Mike's Shrimp Special is a delicious recipe your guests will adore.
- 5 sticks margarine or butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
- 5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups Worchestershire sauce
- 1 pound fresh peeled 16 to 20 count shrimp, butterflied
- In a large bowl, combine margarine or butter, black pepper, granulated garlic, cayenne pepper and Worchestershire sauce.
- Pour into a shallow baking dish.
- Add shrimp.
- Broil on high 4 minutes.
- Broil another 4 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Serve with garlic bread!
« Back To: New Orleans Recipes