Our Oysters Jaeger is a perfect party or dinner appetizer.
- 16 oysters
- 4 strips uncooked, thinly sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Grated Romano Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Open oysters.
- Spread the half shells on a baking pan.
- Slice bacon into thin slices.
- Divide the bacon evenly on top of the oysters.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top each oyster with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Return to the oven for 8 minutes.
- Serve Hot.
Serves 8 as an appetizer, 4 as an entree.