No Reservation? No Problem: Easter Eats for Disorganized Diners
Don’t despair if making a reservation for Easter slipped your mind. Whether you’re looking for a casual brunch Uptown, a friendly lunch in Metairie or a decadent dinner in the French Quarter, there are still plenty of places serving up fabulous feast-day fare to mark the end of Lent. You’ve been so disciplined; don’t you deserve some fried oysters?
New Orleans Restaurants has the scoop on which local establishments are still taking Easter reservations. Take a look at each eatery's Easter openings below, and decide between 7 on Fulton (offering crawfish ravioli, pan-seared scallops, strawberry shortcake, and more), Brennan’s, with a breakfast menu including seafood okra gumbo, its famous Eggs Hussarde, and bananas Foster, and numerous other culinary contenders.
Just be warned: you may become rabbit with hunger.
Restaurants with Easter availability:
- 7 on Fulton – Special Easter lunch menu 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Reservations: (504) 525-7555
- Antoine's – Offering Sunday Brunch menu, Sunday Brunch Jazz Special and Easter Sunday Brunch Special. Reservations: (504) 581-4422
- Bombay Club – Dinner hours are 5:00pm-10:00pm. Reservations: (504) 586-0972, or 1 (800) 699-7711
- Brennan's Restaurant – Brunch- 8:00am-2:30pm. Already full between 9:30am-12:30pm. Reservations are required for this day; walk-ins will only be taken at 8:00am. Dinner-6:00pm-9:00pm. Reservations: (504) 525-9711
- Broussard's – Open 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. with a special brunch menu. Reopening at 5:30 p.m. with regular a la carte menu. Reservations: (504) 581-3866
- Cajun Cabin – Regular lunch and dinner hours
- Chartres House – Regular lunch and dinner hours
- Court of Two Sisters – Brunch is sold out. Open for dinner.
- Crescent City Brewhouse – Normal hours for lunch and dinner. Reservations will be accepted. Reservations: (504) 522-0571
- Galvez Restaurant – Brunch from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Dinner from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Reservations online.
- Gordon Biersch – Regular hours for lunch and dinner (11:00 a.m. till 11:00 p.m.). Special Bloody Mary bar set up during lunch!
- Hard Rock Café – Regular business hours. No reservations accepted.
- House of Blues New Orleans – World-famous Gospel Brunch! All-you-can-eat buffet and gospel concert. Seatings at 10:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Huck Finn's – Open all day 8:00 a.m. – 'til
- Le Bayou – Regular lunch and dinner hours
- Mulate's – Regular hours 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Cajun band starts at 7:00 p.m. Reservations: (504) 522-1492
- Oceana – Normal business hours with full menu
- Pier 424 – Regular lunch and dinner hours
- Ralph & Kacoo’s – Normal lunch and dinner hours. Reservations: (504) 522-5226
- Ralph's on the Park – 3-course menu, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Reservations: (504) 488-1000
- Red Fish Grill – Buffet from 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Adults $45 / Kids Buffet 12 years and under $15 / age 6 and under eat free / Reservations: (504) 598-1200
- Royal House Oyster Bar – Regular lunch and dinner hours
- Royal Sonesta Hotel- Sunday Brunch buffet style with 5 seating periods available: 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Brunch includes an open bar with free-flowing champagne! Validated parking for up to three hours. Reservations: (504) 553-2270
- The Maison (Frenchmen) – Dinner starting at 5:00 p.m. Live music from open to close: jazz/swing during dinnertime, and a brass/funk band from 10:00 p.m. Reservations: (504) 371-5543
- The Original Pierre Maspero’s – Open for breakfast at 9:00 a.m. Regular hours for lunch and dinner
- Tujague’s – Regular dinner menu 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Reservations: (504) 525-8676
New Orleans Restaurants will update this list, so check back soon for more Easter Sunday dining options!