Best Father's Day Restaurants
Dads put away your grill this Father's Day and let restaurants around New Orleans treat you as a token of appreciate for all of the fabulous things you do. From playing catch to cheering on your children through life, we salute you and all that you do!
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best Father’s Day places around. So, kick back and relaxing with delicious dishes and drinks!
- Hard Rock Café: Dads get a complimentary beer flight pairing with the purchase of any entrée!
- Reginelli’s Pizzeria: Calling all draft beer loving dads! Start your meal off with your choice of a free draft NOLA Blonde or Parish Canebrake.
- Maison Frenchmen: Locally owned and operated, this Frenchmen Street favorite is always filled with the smooth sounds of live jazz.
- Mulates: Known as the King of Cajun Cuisine, this is a tasty treat too good to pass up.
- Oceana Grill: Local Louisiana seafood served in an authentic New Orleans courtyard. What's not to love?
- Olde New Orleans Cookery: A blend of Creole and Cajun dishes at their best. Plus, all of the atmosphere you'd expect from a charming French Quarter location.
- Tujuage’s: The second oldest restaurant around, this historic charm offers delicious dishes and is known world-wide for their brisket.
Make Restaurant Reservations HereView our Best of Guides