- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 1 Cocktail
Nebulas are where stars are born in the universe. They call them “star nurseries.” We invite you to nurse one of these sweet, iridescent libations at home, or better, yet at 3rd Block Depot Kitchen + Bar during their Eggs & Legs Burlesque Brunch every Sunday with Bella Blue. It’s so good, it made our Best of Guide: New Orleans Brunches.
- 1 ½ ounces Jose Cuevo Silver
- 1/2 ounces Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce Dragon Fruit Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- Dash of Blue Curacao
- Dehydrated lime for garnish
- Pour Jose Cuevo Silver, lime juice, dragon fruit simple syrup, triple sec and plenty of ice into the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour contents into a Collins glass.
- Top off cocktail with a little Blue Curacao.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lime wheel.