- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 4-6 servings
New Orleans loves its comfort food and we make even make cauliflower special. Check out this recipe from the Streetcar Restaurant at the Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome which offers Comfort Food Fast for just $10 at their weekday buffet, Mondays through Fridays from 11 am. to 2 p.m. It's a great way to fuel up on parade day or any day.
- One head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Fine ground white pepper
- 1 Tbsp ground turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F
- Toss cauliflower, oil, garlic, and turmeric together in a large bowl.
- Spread tossed cauliflower onto a baking pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle cauliflower evenly with a good amount of kosher salt (adjust to your taste), and lightly dust with ground white pepper.
- Roast in an oven for 20-25 minutes, rotating the pan once after 12 minutes to ensure even browning.
Recipe By: Streetcar Restaurant
« Back To: Recipe of the Month