Mulate’s Green Bean Casserole
Appetizer, Side American, Comfort
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 12 side dishes
If you don't make green been casserole this year, everyone will be disappointed. This traditional dish from Mulate's Cajun Restaurant will have you two-stepping through the holidays. It's so easy and so good!
Chef’s Notes: Be sure casserole is not watery. If it is, pierce topping and lower temperature in oven and continue to cook until water is absorbed.
- 2 16-oz cans French-cut green beans, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 3 1/2-oz. can Durkee onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix beans and soup in a large saucepot. Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle onion rings on top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until browned.
Variation: You can add 1 cup shredded processed cheese to the green-bean mixture.
Recipe By: Mulate's Cajun Restaurant
« Back To: Recipe of the Month