Court of Two Sister’s Moon Pie Cocktail
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 1 serving
Why throw Moon Pies when you can throw one back? One of our favorite Carnival concoctions this year comes from the Court of Two Sisters. Their Moon Pie Cocktail is little sip of heaven. Trust us: you’ll lick that chocolate and graham cracker run clean.
- 1 ounce marshmallow vodka
- 2 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- ½ ounce Dark Crème de Cacao
- 2 dashes vanilla
- Chocolate syrup
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Mini marshmallows
- Add vodka, Bailey’s, Dark Crème de Cacao and two dashes of vanilla to shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a martini glass rimmed with chocolate syrup and graham cracker crumbs.
- Top with mini marshmallows.