- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
The Court of Two Sisters building dates to 1832 and was once home to sisters, Emma & Bertha Camors. They operated a notions shop at the Royal Street entrance and sold imported linens, laces, and fineries to the ladies of New Orleans. They often entertained in the large courtyard, a tradition which the Court of Two Sisters continues.
- 1 ¼ oz. Southern Comfort
- 1 oz. orange juice
- ¾ oz. pineapple juice
- ¼ oz. grenadine
- ¾ oz. cherry juice
- 1 ¼ oz. sweet and sour mix
- ¾ oz. red wine
- Orange slice and cherry for garnish
- Pour the Southern Comfort, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine, cherry juice, and sweet and sour mix into a cocktail shaker with 1 ½ scoops of ice.
- Shake well and pour contents into a 12 oz. frosted Collins glass.
- Top with red wine and garnish with half an orange slice and a cherry.