CBD / Convention Center
New Orleans, LA 70130
Hours of Operation
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
A spacious, inviting space in the heart of the Warehouse District, Grand Isle Restaurant offers fresh seafood in an upscale Louisiana fishing camp atmosphere. “Fresh seafood and cold beer” are its claims to fame; refreshing Abita Andygator on draft means that your daily catch will be accompanied by a delicious local brew.
Grand Isle serves up traditional New Orleans dishes like po-boys, gumbo and of course, oysters (try them smoked, chargrilled, raw or fried), and expands its culinary reach with creative entrees like Chili Butter Baked Fish with broccoli and herb roasted potatoes, creamy Pancetta and Oyster Linguini, and the GI Fisherman’s Stew with braised farmer’s market vegetables. Or take a bite out of Grand Isle’s citrusy Shrimp Caminada po-boy, winner of Best Seafood Po-boy at the 2011 Po-boy Preservation Festival on Oak Street.
The restaurant’s airy, light-filled location and cypress board walls add to its charm, while attentive and knowledgeable service underscore its reputation. Take a seat at the marble-topped oyster bar to chat with your bartender, or choose a table close to Grand Isle’s many authentic Louisiana bayou photographs to truly appreciate the fresh, local menu offerings.
Convenient to the Convention Center and Warehouse District hotels, Grand Isle offers a wide range of seafood specialties and traditional dishes in a beautiful high-end Louisiana fishing camp atmosphere.
Parking: $3 with validation at Harrah’s self-parking lot.
Takeout & Delivery Info
- DELIVERY & TAKE-OUT SERVICE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Grand Isle's full menu is available for take out. Call to order.
- If you need curbside assistance, let them know when you phone in your order.
- All phone orders are credit card only.
- They're also offering a Happy Hour To Go all day long (11 a.m. to 9 p.m.) with items like 1/2 price draft beers, wines by the glass and speciality cocktails, 75 cent oysters, $1 chargrilled oysters and more.
"Grab some grub to go and get back home and wash yer hands!"