Oktoberfest at the Crescent City Brewhouse
Celebrate Oktoberfest all month long at the Crescent City Brewhouse!
New Orleans residents can look forward to the cooling weather with Oktoberfest celebrations throughout the city.
The Crescent City Brewhouse at 527 Decatur St is celebrating all month long with a special offering of paired Bavarian specialties and freshly brewed beer. Brewmaster Wolf Koehler of the Crescent City Brewhouse will be pairing his hand crafted beers with Executive Chef Mark Latino’s traditional German dishes to create an authentic Oktoberfest.
Drop on by for dinner, and enjoy live jazz every night beginning at 6PM.
Make your Oktoberfest reservation online or by phone.
3 Course Oktoberfest Menu beginning at 5pm Nightly
- Fried Bavarian Bleu Cheese with carmelized onion, roasted tomato and capers; crispy leeks
Choice of Entrees
- Jaeggerschnitzel – Tender Veal breaded and pan sautéed; topped with wild mushrooms served with French Fries and Watercress Salad
Recommended beer: Red Stallion
- Grilled Lamb tenderloin with a toasted bread and grape crust, topped with an apple cider and bacon jus. Served with Asparagus and roasted potatoes
Recommended beer: Oktoberfest
- Crispy White fish with currants and almonds in a curry sauce served with baby carrots and roasted potatoes
Recommended beer: Pilsner
- Chocolate Torte with Raspberry
$30.00 Prix Fixe