"The Jazz," a.k.a. The Jalapeño Margarita
Drinks American, Jazz Brunch, Nightlife
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 1 Serving
Served neat, “The Jazz,” a.k.a. The Jalapeno Margarita) makes a spicy but refreshing impression.
- 1 ea. Jalapeño Pepper – sliced into coins
- 1 ½ oz. Jalapeño infused Silver Tequila
- ½ oz. Triple Sec
- ¼ Cup Sour Mix
- 1 ea. lime wedge
- Kosher salt
- In a small tin, muddle half of the cut jalapeño in half the sour mix.
- In another small tin over ice add the tequila, triple sec, and the rest of the sour mix and shake until frothed.
- Rim a margarita glass with salt, add the rest of the jalapeño coins, strain the muddled jalapeno mix into the glass and finish by straining in the tequila mix.
- Garnish as shown.
Recipe By: Streetcar Restaurant
« Back To: Recipe of the Month